Services provided by a dermatologist in the Rockville area
Dr. Prussick is a skilled dermatologist in the Rockville and Frederick Maryland area who has been listed as one of the “Top Doctors” in the Washingtonian magazine for many years. His practice offers state-of-the-art services for medical, general, and cosmetic dermatology. Below is a small sample of what procedures and treatments are readily available through his office:
- Skin cancer – skin cancer may be a scary diagnosis, but our team can provide effective treatment options. We also encourage patients to have annual skin cancer screenings in our practice to be proactive about detecting cancerous cells on the skin.
- Laser hair removal – one of our more popular cosmetic treatments is laser hair removal. It provides permanent reduction of the hair in the treated area. It is comfortable, requires no downtime, and can save patients time and money on removing unwanted hair on the body.
- Dermal fillers – fillers are a great way for patients to target unwanted fine lines, wrinkles, and folds on the face and turn back the hands of time. Dermal fillers we commonly use include: Juvederm, Voluma, and Restylane are extremely popular and many patients ask for them by name!
- Botox – Botox injections are commonly used for patients who are struggling with conditions such as hyperhidrosis. This is excessive sweating underneath the arms. Botox is also used to address wrinkles on the face by relaxing muscles.
- Chemical peels – facial rejuvenation starts with quality treatments right in the dermatology office. We offer chemical peels, which are used to remove dead skin cells from the surface of the face for a fresh, youthful appearance!
- Sclerotherapy – problems with spider and varicose veins may be improved with sclerotherapy. This treatment uses an injection to close up diseased or troublesome veins and redirect the flow of blood to healthier veins.
Dr. Ron Prussick and the associates of Washington Dermatology Center encourage patients to take the time to learn about all that is offered. We can be reached at one of our two practice locations, the Rockville office at 855-314-1424 and the Frederick office at 855-314-1425 .Back to General Dermatology Page