In the Media
- Treatment side effects: What’s the possibility!
- How the New PsA Guidelines Impact Dermatologists
- Treating Psoriasis in patients who have solid organ transplants
- Focus on Psoriasis: A report from the 2017 annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology, Orlando, Florida
- Laboratory tests find no evidence of aloe vera in store-brand aloe vera gel sold at Wal-Mart, CVS, Target
- Psoriasis patients turning to alternative treatments
- How to Distinguish Psoriasis from Eczema
- Do You Have Psoriatic Arthritis? Tips for Getting Ready for Exercise
- Diets High in Salt
- “Top Docs” in Washington, D.C.
- Vitamin D and Psoriasis
- Sun brings warmth, but also danger
On May 4th, our team attended the National Psoriasis Foundation fundraiser to support finding a cure for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
My daughter Lisa was accepted into a highly competitive Dermatology residency at Tufts University this week. Hopefully one day she will join us!
AAD 2019 – Annual Meeting in DC
Christmas Celebrations at Washington Dermatology Center
Bowling Night – Team Washington Dermatology!
Congratulations to Dr Prussick: Awarded “Teacher of the Year” by Department of Dermatology, George Washington University
With my teacher Dr. Neil Shear at the “End of an Era Party”. Thanking him for many years of teaching Dermatology at the University of Toronto
Dr. Prussick in Las Vegas for launch of Elasense Skin Care line he created.
Dr. Prussick with his Immunology Professor from McGill at the Immunotec conference in Las Vegas. She was involved in the discovery of Immunocal.
Dr Prussick with Dr John Koo who was honored by the National Psoriasis Foundation on July 25 for his contributions towards research and a cure for Psoriasis