Patients in Rockville, MD discover the benefits of hydrafacials
Posted by Dr. Ron Prussick
What is a hydrafacial?A hydrafacial involves administering antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid to the skin. The advantages of hyaluronic acid are well known. It is commonly used to plump and hydrate the skin. The administration of these antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients improves the skin’s appearance, tone, and texture.
Treatment areasYour skin is constantly exposed to the effects of the environment. UV rays from the sun, wind, and pollution cause damage to the skin. Damaged skin needs to be repaired and refreshed. Hydrafacials can be used to treat the following:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Elasticity and firmness of the skin
- Skin tone and texture
- Sun spots or brown spots
- Signs of aging
- Oily skin
What to expectA hydrafacial resurfaces and treats the skin in a single non-invasive procedure. During a treatment, patients can expect to have their skin cleansed and exfoliated. Extractions are performed to remove impurities and dead skin cells. Essential nutrients are replenished as well. The entire procedure is soothing and moisturizing. No downtime is required and the results are immediate. Patients walk out of the office with visibly smoother skin. However, the benefits go beyond looking good. Your skin becomes healthier through a hydrafacial treatment.
If you are looking for an advanced way to improve the texture and quality of your skin, consider a hydrafacial. Dr. Prussick and his team at Washington Dermatology Center exceed your skin care expectations. Call today for an appointment at our convenient location in Rockville, MD. (855)314-1424.
- Patients in Rockville, MD discover the benefits of hydrafacials
- Dermatologist in Rockville, MD 20852 provides sclerotherapy for patients with spider veins
- Patients in Frederick, MD 21702 ask their dermatologist, "What are the benefits of Belotero dermal filler?"
- Skin concerns addressed by Frederick area dermatology practice
- Services provided by dermatologist in Rockville
- 10 Winter Skin Care Tips from Washington Dermatology Center
Back to Home Page
“The staff was really friendly and professional. I barely had to wait to be seen. The doctor was thorough and very knowledgeable. Check out was a breeze!” - Anonymous
Read More Reviews +
Read More Reviews +