- Crow's feet at the outer corners of the eyes
- Horizontal lines across the forehead
- Vertical lines between the brows
- Vertical lines on the lips and around the mouth
- Dimpling on the chin
- Vertical lines around the neck, called platysmal bands
- Excessive sweating
Addressing lines and wrinkles on the face and neck has never been so easy. Treatment with either Botox® or Dysport® takes only a few minutes to complete, and is minimally uncomfortable, if at all. There is very little risk when injected by experienced injectors. You are able to return to your normal activities immediately following your appointment.
These substances, based on a protein, have been used for over ten years to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles safely and effectively. They work by relaxing the muscles underlying facial tissues, thereby easing the look of lines that have developed through facial expressions. Contrary to some jokes that have been made about Botox® or Dysport® treatment, it is still possible to express emotions after treatment. Dr. Prussick delivers precise amounts of the product at specific points to smooth lines while still allowing non-verbal expression.
Within a week of treatment at The Washington Dermatology Center, lines are visibly reduced. The results that come from treatment typically last from three to six months, at which point follow-up treatment may be performed. Many people are finding that, with subsequent treatments, the results last longer.
Treatment with Botox® or Dysport® is quick and convenient, typically taking less than half an hour. Before administering either medical product, our team will consult with you regarding your general aesthetic goals, and will evaluate your skin. Through these steps, a recommendation for personalized treatment can be made. We are committed to providing comfortable care, and make every effort to ensure this throughout your treatment.
Our skin has specific needs as we go through life. When a little extra TLC is needed, The Washington Dermatology Center has the treatment options that help you look refreshed, but always look YOU.
Contact us in Rockville or Frederick for your consultation with award winning Dr. Prussick.
- Botox Cosmetic in Bethesda - Dermatologist in Bethesda area discusses the benefits of Botox Cosmetic injectables
- Botox Skin Care Rockville - Can Botox be incorporated into a skin care regimen for Rockville area patients?
- Botox Around Eyes Rockville - Can Rockville area patients use Botox around the eyes?
- Xeomin or Botox Rockville - Rockville area patients ask whether they should have Xeomin or Botox injections
- Advantages of Botox Rockville - Rockville area dermatologist describes the advantages of Botox
- Botox Rockville - Why Rockville, MD area patients may consider Botox
“The staff was really friendly and professional. I barely had to wait to be seen. The doctor was thorough and very knowledgeable. Check out was a breeze!” - Anonymous
Read More Reviews +
Read More Reviews +